Sunday, September 27, 2009

Just wanted to give a quick update. Still hunting for a job and failing miserably. I applied at a vet clinic for a receptionist position a few weeks ago and he still hasn't looked at applications. I sent my resume to an RV dealership today and hoping I hear something. Mrs. Kim is driving my crazy! She cuts my hours back to nearly nothing and then when I ask for next weekend off she refuses to give it to me. This SUCKS! :o( Umm I got an A on both my sociology and Arabic quizzes, and have an Arabic test on Tuesday. Wish me luck.

Oh, before I forget, the lady who writes a blog I follow is having a giveaway. I've seen a couple of these lately, and I really like this one. It's Halloween themed and we know my addiction to Halloween. :o) Here's the link in case anyone else is interested! http://amazinamie.blogspot.com/2009/09/halloween-giveaway_10.html

1 comment:

  1. Yay you got an A in sociology!!! Was it just vocabulary, like we hoped???? (:

    ReplyDelete